General Contractor with expertise in developing and renovating affordable housing communities throughout the Pacific Northwest. Projects typically fulfill a critical need in the community by increasing housing access for workforce, seniors, low-income families, or rural residents.
- Coordinate project start-up and mobilization
- Issue bid instructions to subcontractors and manage ongoing performance.
- Finalize project costs and issue Project Contract.
- Prepare, update and monitor Project Schedule to ensure compliance with the Project Contract.
- Subcontractor Buyout – issuance and scope of work/progress monitoring
- Prepare Request for Proposals, Change Orders Requests and oversees Change Order Administration.
- Support the on-site construction activities and Project Superintendent by obtaining necessary permits, providing responses to RFIs, and issuing drawings and changes.
- Attend weekly job meetings and prepares meeting minutes.
- Prepare monthly job forecasts, project billings and subcontractor billings.
- Responsible for maintaining all project documentation, to include transmittals, project directories, current contracts and correspondence.
- Responsible for overseeing quality control, and compliance with contractual requirement.
- Oversee all fiscal aspects of the project, including: issuing all subcontractors, approving all vendor invoices, monitoring cost of self-performed work, and pricing and issuing of project changes.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of individual employees, and develop/implement the team concept.
- Act as liaison between the development team, architect, engineers, and governmental entities.