· Assist in the on-going client relationship management, including cultivating new relationships
· Assist with the overall management of assigned proprietary relationships, including management of pipelines and the overall sales process to investors, as well as the coordination of annual proprietary relationship meetings (whether in person or virtual)
· Assist with the communication internally of investor-specific hot buttons, CRA needs, and pricing parameters
· Assist with the initial deal pitch to a potential investor
· Assist in the coordination of responses to investor questions and issues
· Assist in the preparation and coordination of the property‐level investor site visits.
· Review investment summaries to ensure consistency between underlying underwriting documents and transaction projections
· Work with the acquisition team to review and deliver investor closing diligence items
· Preparation of the initial fund model, standalone and consolidated benefit schedules, and other investor specific documentation (e.g. committee memos, models, etc.)
· Preparation of property-specific upper tier documentation (e.g. CCA, wire instructions, etc.).
· Participate in the fund-level LPA review and negotiation
· Multi Fund – assist, as needed, with fund marketing. Lead the third-party property review and / or investor consent process for assigned deals. As needed, assist with assembling other investor diligence and / or investor responses to questions on assigned deals.
· Assist with other special projects as needed
Job Qualifications and Competencies:
· Undergraduate degree from a 4 year college/university, with a preference of a BS in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Urban Planning; further preference of experience with real estate underwriting;
· 10+ years of working experience in LIHTC syndication, development, finance or asset management;
· Proficiency in Excel required;
· Knowledge of real estate terminology and concepts preferred; basic knowledge of LIHTC and/or community development lending required;
· Strong financial, relationship management, and communication skills (written and verbal);
· Outstanding analytic and organizational skills, as well as a high degree of intellectual curiosity;
· Commitment to the firm’s core values;
· Demonstrable passion for supporting a growing organization; hands-on approach with high integrity and desire to work in a dynamic environment;
· Collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service focus;
· Ability to balance competing priorities and tight deadlines; and
· Well organized and self-directed individual capable of performing with limited oversight.